The following section provides answers to questions that you may have. If the question is not listed below feel free to contact us.
- What is check issuing fulfillment?
Global CP Services GOLD standard service, is our insert and check fulfillment program that transforms a great payment experience into a powerful marketing tool for your company.
- What is Mass Batch Payment?
Lets you pay multiple recipients easily and quickly with our Batch Service for Mass Payment Issuing solution.
- How to send a Batch list for Mass Payments?
Once you have received your account you can login to Global CP Services secure online virtual terminal, which is a transaction processing and reporting interface to help you order and setup batches of payments for delivery, you can send any volume of foreign checks to virtually any destination worldwide.
How do wire transfers work?
Supply the payee name, amount, currency and the bank account details. We send local-currency e-payment speeding to their destinations in virtually any country. Standard e-payments take between one and three days to appear on the beneficiary’s bank statement.
- What is FedEx overnight Services?
A guaranteed “to get there” overnight delivery service and 2 day FedEx delivery services are provide to you with a guaranteed lowest price for overnight delivery, we will match and beat any competitors prices.
- What is a Global CP Services account?
Allows you to to send mass batches of payments and review all foreign checks and transactions processed, request new payments and access custom statements at any time of day or night through your secure Global CP Online account interface.
- What is a Global CP Services Prepaid card?
A Prepaid card works just like a credit card, with one big difference – you can only spend the money you have in your account.
- How do I start using a Global CP Services Prepaid Card?
You can load your Global CP Services Prepaid MasterCard by making a deposit to your online payment account, you can then start using it anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- What will it cost me?
Based on the frequency and batch sizes our prices are highly competitive get price quote.
- I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do?
For any questions or customer services issues, you can contact our support staff by phone, e mail or use the form below.
- What is the difference between a debit and a credit card?
With a debit card you can spend and withdraw the funds you have in your account, with a credit card you can spend up to your credit card allotted limit.
- Why choose Global CP?
Global CP Services serves the payment disbursement needs of market research companies, international payroll, sales organizations and affiliate marketing networks around the world. With over 15 years experience issuing international refund and rebate check payments, we specialize in providing timely, convenient and cost-effective payouts with excellent and quick results.
- What currencies can customers request payments in and how are foreign exchange rates calculated in?
Currently you can request payments in USD, CAN & EURO, while foreign exchange rates are based on current market value.
- How do I request specialized checks with my own company’s logo and security features?
With a Global CP Services merchant account you may log on to our Virtual Terminal, you then will be able to select from our available choice of checks and security features.
- Can the prepaid MasterCard be used for cash advances?
A pre-paid card is not a credit card, it is more of a debit card where funds can only be withdrawn as cash from an ATM machine and ONLY if the card is pre funded first.
- How can I or my customers track payments made with Global CP?
You can review all foreign checks and transactions processed, request new payments and access custom statements at any time of day or night through your secure Global CP Services online account interface.
- I still have other questions. How can I contact a Global CP Services representative to answer my queries?
- I have determined that Global CP Services is the best solution for my E-Payment needs. What do I do next?
Simply sign up for a Global CP Services account, once you have received your account number you can then login to Global CP Services secure online virtual terminal, which is a transaction processing and reporting interface to help you order and setup batches of payments for delivery, you can send any volume of foreign checks to virtually any destination worldwide.